UKON 5" Santoku Knife - Hollow Ground
- UKON means "the union of the traditional and the new" in Japanese, reflecting the design language of the new knife, while retaining all the features that make a GLOBAL knife unique
- 10% sharper than previous collections
- Sleek, modern design with razor sharp edge that retains its edge longer than other premium knives
- Thicker blade for added strength
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, resistant to staining and chipping and easy to keep clean
- Dimpled handle provides a comfortable, slip resistant grip
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, dis-coloration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.