Warranty and Returns
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discoloration
from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
EXEMPTION FROM GUARANTEE
- Damage caused from misuse, improper use or accident:
- Misuse cutting hard substances such as frozen foods, bones, hard nuts, hard cheese etc.
- Improper use using item as a screwdriver, can or bottle opener, etc.
- Accident dropping knife on the floor or hitting against other hard surfaces.
- Rust and discoloration stemming from inadequate after care.
The following procedures and conditions should be adhered to by the purchaser. These are designed to assist distinguishing genuine GLOBAL products from any counterfeit products.
PROCEDURES AND CONDITIONS
- All returns must have a Returns Authorization (RA) number. The RA number will allow GLOBAL to associate your returned item with your purchase, reducing the possibility of a handling discrepancy that might occur when the product is received by our distribution center.
- Please contact our Consumer Services.
- GLOBAL reserves the right to determine if the product has been used in a manner that would violate the warranty.
- GLOBAL is not responsible for lost items sent without an approved RA.
TIPS FOR PROPER KNIFE CARE AND STORAGE
- Please do not leave food residue on the knife. After use, wash immediately in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. The acid and/or fat and moisture of food residue can cause rust and discoloration to the knife.
- Please do not put GLOBAL knives in a dishwasher. The harsh environment during the wash cycle will harm the knife and in turn, cause corrosion.
- Always store GLOBAL knives in a dry atmosphere. It is recommended to store GLOBAL knives either in a GLOBAL Knife Block or on our Magnetic Knife Rack.